From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Lapasa
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:30 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Reference to the content area of a Panel
component

I got this thing to work perfectly under Flex 3 but in Flex 2 which I am

targeting for, it breaks.

In Flex 3, the panel's border metrics give me top:30, left:10,
right:10, and bottom:10. I am able to get this from PanelSkin.

In Flex 2, the panel's border metrics give me top:0, left:0, right:0,
and bottom:0. I am able to get this from HaloBorder.

I am not entirely sure if this is a bug.

Mark Lapasa wrote:

> I managed to get to the panel's boarderskin via the panel's
rawchildren.
> I guess it's now just a matter of figuring out the math. Thx Alex.
>
> Alex Harui wrote:
> >
> > It is not guaranteed to be a separate object. It is drawn by the
> > panel's borderskin and located within the coordinates of the panel
> > minus its viewMetrics.

> > *From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>