Thank you all for the responses, but I have already tried this one.
C# does not have an official implementation for AES, so I had to
ignore that one. I tried Triple DES , but it was not consistent if
you try both sides, flex and C#, I guess there is a difference in
implementations. I would need to do some substantial test cases,
before reporting that to the author. If aybody with a real time
implementation experience for this case can guide me, I would be
really grateful.

Thanks,
Peeyush Tuli
MetaDesign Solutions

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Jeffry Houser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   And ascrypt3.riaforge.com .
>
>   As an aside, I could never get ascrypt3 AES to work with
ColdFusion,
> however I could get crypto AES to work w/ CF.
>
> Florian Sprenger wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > have a look at As3 Crypto : http://crypto.hurlant.com/
> > <http://crypto.hurlant.com/>
> > Florian
> >
> >  >
> >  > There is a requirement to implement encryption some data in a
Flex