From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of polestar11
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 10:31 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Actionscript: Copy an Object or Dictionary

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > it only copies over object values, not exact values.
>
> Huh?

@Tom
How would one bind the keys to the new dictionary children?
var newDict:Dictionary = new Dictionary(); var item:Class for each(item
in myDictionary) { newDict[?] = item; }

@ben
If I have an object containing types (in my case a collection of Class
types referenced by a key string). Using the ObjectProxy.copy(), the new
object will contain child objects with the same keys as the original,
but the child types are Object types, not Class types.