Just adjust the path to the CFC.
The path on a J2EE installation is: /c:/JRun4/servers/cfusion/cfusion-
ear/cfusion-war/

This is where Coldfusion will start to look for CFC's.

Build a folder structure from here such as:
mysite/cfsource

So if you are using RemoteObject the source would be
mysite/cfsource/AddressBook

Hope this helps

DJM

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Shakthi. K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have developed a flex application which uses CFCs to access data
from
> MySQL 5.0
> It works fine on my localhost (installed with CF8 and MySQL 5).
> But when I upload this to my web host which supports CF8 and MySQL
5, it
> gives the following error
>
> faultCode:Server.Processing faultString:'Unable to invoke CFC -
Could
> not find the ColdFusion Component or Interface
AddressBook.cfcs.getAll.'