Hello Flexcoders,

First off sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in, but I just
created my first flex 2 application and am looking for some feedback.

All criticism accepted, good or bad.
Also, if you like something just ask me and I can tell you how I did it.
We are still in BETA, but a blog link would be much appreciated if you
like it.

You can create your own league...takes my mom 10 secs..so should take
you like 3sec..and you get your own URL!
http://www.playerstreak.com <http://www.playerstreak.com>

Featured Demo
http://nfl.playerstreak.com <http://nfl.playerstreak.com/>
Check out the Patriots and Tom Brady's profile.

Technologies used :
ASP.NET 2.0
Wilson ORM
SQL Server 2005
Flex 2.01
Fluorine Remoting for .NET 2.0

Also integration with 3rd party controls :
IFRAME, YahooMaps, YouTube, SuperImage, etc..

Sorry again if this is the wrong forum to post in...
Thanks in advance
-Aly