You neglected to mention what your backend was written in. Some of us
might be able to help in .NET, others in PHP, and others in CF, not to
mention Java.

My own testing using Fluorine, a .NET implementaion shows about 80%
decrease in time to load ~5,000 rows from the server to the client over
a T1 line.

Depending on what you are doing, it may be simple to convert. After I
did the learning curve, the actual conversion of about 20 HTTPService
requet took a day or so.

Paul

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "jovialrandor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>