yes; actually what i thought was explicit definitions will be enough.(like
in java)
more specifically,  there are too many VO's in the application (cairngorm).
i tried importing every class VO one by one, but it did not solve the
problem, i again had to
ctrl+space.
i made a diff on the frontController (after and before ctrl+space); what it
does is just removing some of the imports (although they are valid). after
it, all errors in the frontController goes but there are errors in the VO's
so i can not be sure whether it fixed the frontController or not.

since the project is confidential, i can not send code here :(
anyway we changed our implementation and removed duplicate name classes and
the errors are gone;
thanks in advance...