Thanks a lot Gordon.

Ideally, I'd like to display rendered HTML (with active links), etc.
But I'm having trouble getting anything but [object Object].

I'm new to Flex but have been a web/services developer for about 13
years now.

Thanks again!

(P.S. Apologies for double posting.  My messages apparently just took
a while to get approved.)