Hello all,

What I would like to do is allow users to drag files off my AIR app onto their
OS.

I believe I can tell reliably when a drag gesture ends outside the AIR app but
I have not figured out how to tell whether the drag gesture ended at a
filesystem location (like an open folder) or another open application (like
notepad). If the drag gesture ended on a filesystem location, how do I resolve
the location to a path?

Also, is there a way to replicate the mouse pointer feedback available in the
DragManager when using the NativeDragManager for drag operations within app?

Thanks,

- Ivo