Hi all,

I was wondering how you guys deal with model objects and their corresponding
value objects. We have a pretty big domain model with complex nested classes
and we need to create value objects from them before sending them to the
server. Right now we create a factory for each model, that can create a vo
from a model and a model from a vo. This works, but it is obviously a lot of
work and error prone, so it requires more work to write testcases for them.

Does anyone have this "problem" too? Are you only sending VO's to the server
or do you only do that for complex types and otherwise send the object
itself?

Input, comments and ideas are welcome.

regards,
Christophe