I was hoping someone could help me with this security violation error
I am getting.  I recently uploaded my image gallery application to a
server and when I try to download an image via a zip file I get this
error.  It was working fine locally.

As a simple test I have used the following code.  I have placed the
test.html, test.swf and photozip_920091426.zip file on the server
(http://info.hrw-uk.local) and
set up a virtual site called test.  I have checked the security
settings of the flash player have been set to trust http://info.hrw-
uk.local/test.

Can anyone tell me what else needs to happen to make this work?

Many thanks in advance,

Sarah

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute"
      creationComplete="init()">
   <mx:Script>
      <![CDATA[
         import mx.controls.Alert;

        import flash.net.FileReference;
 import classes.events.*
        import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;

         private var fileReference:FileReference = new FileReference;

      private function init():void {
         var urlRequest:URLRequest = new URLRequest("http://info-
hrw.local/test/photozip_920091426.zip");
         fileReference.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,
onFileComplete)
          fileReference.download(urlRequest);
       }

       private function onFileComplete(event:Event):void {
          // wsCreateArchive.DeleteArchive.send
(event.currentTarget.name)
          Alert.show("would delete something now")
       }

      ]]>
   </mx:Script>
</mx:Application>

Error #2044: Unhandled SecurityErrorEvent:. text=Error #2048:
Security sandbox violation: http://info.hrw-uk.local/test/test.swf
cannot load data from http://info-
hrw.local/test/photozip_920091426.zip.
   at test$iinit()
   at _test_mx_managers_SystemManager/create()
   at mx.managers::SystemManager/::initializeTopLevelWindow()
   at mx.managers::SystemManager/::docFrameHandler()