Can you post the shole code for the component that hosts the view stack ?

If you tested the model workflowState and it did changed I guess that
the problem is with your model reference variable is not set to be
bindable with the [Bindable] metadata tag (although the ModelLocater
instance is set to be bindable, any reference to it must be bindable
as well).
If it's not the 2nd place I would check would be the getView()...

Anyway, it would be much helpful to see your code.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manu Dhanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hii..
>
> I am trying to learn how to use cairngorm. Now, I am creating
Login/Register