Put your flex 2 serials into the .properties file in sdk/frameworks and
target flex2 sdk? Works for me but I'm still on beta2, so ymmv.

-Josh

--
"This is crazy! Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma
Flintstone... She'll never leave Fred and we know it. "

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]