Hello,

I inherited some code and I'm trying to get it to compile. This code should be straight-forward, but it's saying it can't file the file:

var termsFile:File = File.applicationStorageDirectory.resolvePath("Terms.txt");
var stream:FileStream = new FileStream();
stream.open(termsFile, FileMode.READ);
Text(sender).text = stream.readUTFBytes(termsFile.size);
stream.close();
break;

The third line is where it's choking. I see the file in the root directory of the project, with the capital "T" and permissions are set correctly. Does anyone have any idea what might be going wrong here?

Thanks,
Jon