Hi all,

I'm creating a custom component in mxml, and discovered a warning
while I was debugging (due to sth else). What followed was a
stripped-down testcase to reproduce the warning, which seems to be
successfull. But I can't get my head around how to get rid of this
warning:

    warning: multiple describeType entries for 'selectedItem' on type
'mx.controls::ComboBox': (full message follows)

The warning shows up as soon as i use a bindSetter expression on
'selectedItem' of the combobox. Also, the both results of describeType
given seem to be identical...

Thanks in advance,
Johan

-------
mxml
-------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Canvas xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        xmlns:cc="components.*"
        creationComplete="cComplete();">

        <mx:Script>
                <![CDATA[
                        import mx.binding.utils.BindingUtils;

                        private var _value:Object;

                        [Bindable]
                        public function get value():Object { return
this._value; }
                        public function set value(o:Object):void {
                                if (o == null) {
                                        cb.selectedIndex = -1;
                                }
                                cb.selectedItem = o;
                        }

                        private function cComplete():void
                        {

BindingUtils.bindSetter(function(arg:Object):void{ this.value =
arg; }, cb, ["selectedItem"]);
                        }
                ]]>
        </mx:Script>

        <mx:FormItem label="{this.label}">
                <mx:ComboBox id="cb" prompt="(none)" />
        </mx:FormItem>

</mx:Canvas>

-------------------
Debug - console
-------------------
warning: multiple describeType entries for 'selectedItem' on type
'mx.controls::ComboBox':
<accessor name="selectedItem" access="readwrite" type="Object"
declaredBy="mx.controls::ComboBase">
  <metadata name="Bindable">
    <arg key="" value="valueCommit"/>
  </metadata>