I'm using Flex Builder 3 beta, the Subclipse plugin, and Subversion to
manage my Flex project. I'd like to add my bin folder to Subversion,
but it appears that whenever I publish, FB deletes the entire bin
directory and recreates it with the new published version. The trouble
is that whenever it does this, it also deletes the bin folder's .svn
info, and Subversion doesn't like that.

Is there a way to add my bin folder to SVN without Flex Builder
deleting it at every build?

And yes, I know that this is unnecessary, since whomever gets my
latest from SVN can just publish their own SWF--my client just wants
the SWFs in SVN.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

OK
DAH