Hi,

I have a simple cfc, the function is like this,it get a department
list

<cffunction name="getDept" displayname="getDept" access="remote"
output="false" returntype="query">

        <cfquery name="getDepartment" datasource="bursary">
                         SELECT Id, Dept
                         FROM tlkpDept
         </cfquery>

         <cfreturn getDepartment />

</cffunction>

2.This is the modellocator .I want to save department list to the
acDept (ArrayCollection)

public class  BursaryModel implements IModelLocator {

                private static var instance:CESFBursaryModel;

            public var acDept : ArrayCollection;

3.This is the Delegate function. this  builds a flex function getDept
()

             public function getDept():void {

                        var call:Object = this.service.getDept();
                        call.addResponder(responder);

                }

4.This is part of the command class

public function result( event:Object ):void {

                         modelLocator.acDept = event.result;

5 the view page, bind the

                private var modelLocator:BursaryModel =
CESFBursaryModel.getInstance();

                <mx:ComboBox x="440" y="268" width="142"
dataProvider="{modelLocator.acDept}" />

my error is I get a list and it looks like.

[object Object]
[object Object]
[object Object]
[object Object]

 but I want to show the dapartment list,Please help me and give me a
hit how to fix this.

 I do not know what the event.result is command class and how to
convert is to a real department list.

 Thanks for your help

 Mark