Greetings All!

I have a major problem, where I have a function that properly scales an
Object *just* before sending it to the printer.

The issue is, the Object isn't scaling fast enough, so by the time it
gets added to the PrintJob, it still isn't the proper scale - and looks
completely wrong on the actual printout.

Initially, I figured I could simply scale the Object first (in an
entirely different function), then create some intentional pauses in the
code (or use callLater in the right places), THEN run my PrintJob
function code.  BUT, my scaling functions rely on information brought
back from the PrintJob - like PageWidth and PageHeight - which means, my
Scaling Function must be called from within my PrintJob function.

Bottom line, is that everything is happening too quickly, for the
PrintJob to capture the properly scaled object.

Is there a way for me to insert some intentional pauses, to slow things
down, and give the object to be printed, time to properly scale, before
getting sent to the PrintJob?

Thank you in advance, for any help you can offer.

Mike