From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Den Orlov
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:16 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] LCDS/Data Management, lazy references to child
objects are replaced with ids of that referenced objects

I've read LCDS/Data Management docs about managing object associations
several times and still can't understand what should I return from my
assembler in the case of lazy references.

Docs states several times that I should return object where references
to child objects are replaced with ids of that referenced objects. But
what are this ids (UID, id property marked in destination, something
other)? Where they should be populated, what property of what object?
Example of fill method that return not fully populated object would be
very helpful.

Den