From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of markflex2007
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:09 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] how to pass varible between screens?

Hi,

I have some screens under ViewStack like this

              <mx:ViewStack>
        </mx:ViewStack>

I have a variable in Form1View  but how I can get the variable in
Form2View.

backend language have session variables,I am not sure if Flex also have
the same function like session variable.

Please help me out.Thanks

Thanks

Mark