From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Seth Caldwell
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 11:20 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] setting mxml attributes in actionscript when those
properties don't exist

For example, I'm wanting to set the headerStyleName on an
AdvancedDataGridColumn. which you can do with mxml:
<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn headerStyleName="someStyle"/>

However, when I try to do it with actionscript:

var adgc:AdvancedDataGridColumn = new AdvancedDataGridColumn();

adgc.headerStyleName = "someStyle";

I get the error that headerStyleName is not defined on
AdvancedDataGridColumn.

Huh?

Whats going on here, and how can I set it programmatically?

Thanks,

Seth