Hello all

        Is there any that I can get the scale factor and the rotate factor
according to a single Transform Matrix? I found every time I change the
transform matrix, it combines the effect with the older one. So if I rotate
many times or scale many times to a display object, the transform matrix
will be changed to something I can't figure out. I found I can get the
rotate angle from the "rotation" member in the DisplayObject. But sometime
the Scale member will be 1 even I change the transform matrix. In debug
mode, I found a "$width" & "$height" member shows the right scaled size, but
I can't get that value. Is there any way I can get the factors directly from
a transform matrix?

Thanks.

Make Every Day Count

Larry Zhang