Hello Folks!

Hope you guys have had a nice christmas.

I am trying to solve something I hope you guys can help me with. I
have looked all over the web and did not find any answer.

What I want is to center my Application Canvas. So, if I maximize the
application window (if using adobe air) or the browser (if using
flex), the Canvas is always at the center.

Can someone give me some hints? I have tried the horizontalAlign and
verticalAlign, which I thought would solve my problem.

I have opened the generated swf with the Flash Player and when I
maximize the Flash Player, my Canvas stays at the top left corner. I
would like to center it.

Thanks in advance,

Fidel.