I had the same problem too, If you look at around 12/25 messages and 12/26. It
turns out that my firewall/Anitvirus was blocking the port for the flash
debugger so it would not connect. The port that u need to unblock is 7935

----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Decoursey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:42:13 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Cannot connect to debugger anymore

I'm on a Mac, OS X 10.5, and Flash Player was just updated to
9,0,115,0, not by choice... I didn't see it in the list of updates
that were packaged in an Apple Update. Anyway, I had to go and get
the debug version and install that but still no dice. Flex Builder
cannot connect, it doesn't even look like the debugger is getting
started.

I've tried uninstalling and installing again, installing an older
version of the debug player, i've even tried to reinstall flex
Builder.... nothing works. what is going on here??

I've been pounding on this for about a week now, I have deadlines
looming and I'm losing money every second that this does not work.
I'm desperate, very unhappy and just about to blow up.

Paul

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.