The styleName for all renderers is the column it belongs to.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of markgoldin_2000
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:35 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Icon for Button

I want to have a button in one of columns in the DataGrid. This button
will delete rows on its click. I am adding the button to dataGrid as a
itemRenderer. I am extending class Button:
public class deleteRowGrid extends Button
{
public function deleteRowGrid()
{
super();
styleName = "DeleteRow";

I am using styleName to set an icon for the button. "DeleteRow" style
is declared in the main application. When I run my code I have a button
in the column but with no icon. Any idea why?

Thanks