are u trying to use namespaces or it usually means ur import statments are not
at a package level or u have some variables at the pacakge

----- Original Message ----
From: Gordon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2008 2:44:55 PM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Strange compiler error

If you can repro this in a simple case, please file a bug at http://bugs.
adobe.com/ flex.

Gordon Smith
Adobe Flex SDK Team

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com [mailto:flexcoders@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf
Of Mark Ingram
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com

I’ve managed to fix this (after much deleting and undoing and redoing). The
problem was a missing “;” on one line. Strangely, the contents of the code had
been copied from another file where it worked just fine. I have a feeling the
line below this one was [Bindable]. But I’m not sure why that would make a
difference.