From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 11:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex SSL over AMF with ColdFusion
services-config.xml

Not the case in my experience.  If the swf is loaded over SSL and AMF is
not setup for SSL in CF land, AMF will go over non-SSL.

Peter, FWIW, I never got this supposed failover to work, maybe others
have by now dunno.  I manually setup AMFChannel  to use SSL in
production environments.  Note that you have to compile your swf against
the proper services-config to do this.  What I did was have a
services-config for dev, staging, and production environments and had my
build scripts use the proper one.  YMMV.

DK