Can you post a simple test case?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of byte.sensei
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:28 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] VBox content not refreshing on scroll

I've noticed in several places that when scroll bars are used that the
content in whatever component is being scrolled doesn't get updated.

I have several different Canvas and VBox/HBox screens with a vertical
scroll bar, and when you scroll up and down it seems to "jumble" up the
content and even after you stop scrolling the content remains jumbled --
like it needs to be refreshed to draw everything in the correct
positions.

I'd really like to understand *why* the content isn't keeping up with
the scroll and ends up all jumbled up. Of course I'd also *really*
like to know how to fix this issue...