Can anyone shed any light on the constructor of the
HierarchicalCollectionViewCursor, the signature is:

public function
HierarchicalCollectionViewCursor(collection:HierarchicalCollectionView,
model:ICollectionView, hierarchicalData:IHierarchicalData)
 and the explanation in the docs is:

 collection:HierarchicalCollectionView — The
HierarchicalCollectionView instance referenced by this cursor.

 model:ICollectionView — The source data collection.

 hierarchicalData:IHierarchicalData — The data used to created the
HierarchicalCollectionView instance.

which seems a little unclear to me. What is the relationship between
model and the hierarchicalData parameters there? I can't seem to find
any info.

Also, I've created a HierarchicalCollectionViewCursor which can
traverse the top level nodes, but even after opening a secondary node,
I cannot get the cursor to traverse the lower nodes. Any thoughts or
comments?