Hi there

I upgraded from FlexBuilder 3 Beta 2 to Beta 3 and am suddenly getting
some strange rendering / sizing issues, particularly for over states
of buttons and scrollbars.

Buttons:
In some cases my over-state for buttons results in the label to move
slightly to the left & the button size shrinks slightly, resulting in
any other relatively placed component to move left.

Scrollbars:
When moving from down back to over-state (over -> press -> release ->
over), the scrollbar moves slightly to the left.
Also, the thumb-track from up to over state moves down quite a bit.
I've tried all sorts of things with tweaking the scrollbar .fla
symbols (not much to do other than check size, position and scale-9).
This used to work perfectly and suddenly broke with Beta 3, so it must
be a framework issue?

Please help!

Tracy