From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Maciek
Sakrejda
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] LCDS AMF call not firing result events, busycursor
does not go away

Ok, I suppose there may be no answer since this is not exactly a minimal
test case. Let me simplify the question:

Under what circumstances would a RemoteObject AMF call not restore the
cursor from the 'busy' state?

Relevant source:
override public function init():void {
// create service
_remote = new RemoteObject();
_remote.showBusyCursor = true;
_remote.destination = "fooService";
_remote.addEventListener("result", handleResultReceived);
_remote.addEventListener("fault", handleFault);

var params:Object = new Object();
for each (var f:Filter in _filterCollection.filters) {
if (f.isServerFilter) {
f.refreshValue();
params[f.field] = f.value;

_remote.executeStaticQuery(super._queryId, params,
super._serverTransformer);
}

Again, this error is not consistently reproducible: it works most of the
time, but occasionally, the busy cursor never goes away, and neither the
result handler nor the fault handler get invoked.

I can understand that the handlers not getting invoked could be
something that I'm doing wrong, but why would the busy cursor stay? Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Maciek Sakrejda