Hello All,

I have an Icon Bar where users can drag Icons from a floating bar, and
create duplicates on the map below.  I have my image icons setup in such
a way, where they all have an arrow on the upper left-hand corner, which
visually indicates to the user, the 0,0 point.

The problem I am having, is when the user starts dragging the icon, it
starts dragging the icon immediately without any relation to the mouse
cursor and it's related dragProxyImage.

When the icon gets dropped onto the map, it gets offset - by the same
amount of distance, as the mouse cursor distance from the registration
point of the dragProxy Image.

This could all be alleviated, if I could just force the dragProxyImage
to snap it's 0,0 registration point, to the tip of the mouse cursor.
This way, the Icon will appear on the map, precisely where the user
wants to put it.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I could accomplish something
like this?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Mike