Hmmm.... I was going to say the same for my Raleigh, NC area group (on
the 23rd), but I'll just say that there's a Flex Pre-Release tour coming
up, same details, except we have Ben Forta, and your area might have
other folks...

Here's the list, there's tons of these things coming up all over the
place all between now and the beginning of February
http://flex.org/tour/

ben

Chris