From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
flexuser1
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 11:08 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Messaging + CF8 with embedded LC integration
question

I think this might be because the RTMP isn't turned on at all. Would
you kindly advice me on how to check my log files? Further, is there a
way to manually shut it down and start it back up?

In the service config xml, it says rtmp://{server.name}:{server.port}

I don't think the port conflict could be an issue because its running
on CF8 server? Isn't it simply using port 8500?

Thank you