A couple weeks ago I ran across a component someone built that had multiple
headers for a datagrid where the top header was lets say Year and the second
header line was Quarter.  On click of one of the headers the DG would drill
into the displayed data, Quarter would now be top header and Month would be
lower header and data would "drill" or group into the month so change the
grouping and display.  If you click on week you would group up to month... to
quarter... to year.  The example was of a gant chart I think.  anyone know
where I can find it?

Thanks
Greg

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs