I agree.  A translator that would parse the preview from FlexReport
into alivePDF would be perfect.  I am deep in the middle of a project
that launches next month so I can't do anything until then, but i look
forward to contributing to the cause come March. I actually have
thought about a way to do it and may try to do a proof of concept sooner.

Is the FlexReport hosted on an SVN yet?

- Kevin