From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:07 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: LCDS Paging error and connection management in
DataServices. Advice?

I'll add to this post, how do you check the connected status if you
are using amf-polling??

If I turn off my internet connection while working, I get tons of
errors when trying to navigate the app since things are all of a
sudden not loading in via paging...

I am not sure the best way to handle this.

- Kevin

mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman_final_hotfixes\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:2112]
> at

DataListRequestResponder/fault()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman_final_hotfixes\frameworks\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:6022]
> at

mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\flex\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:103]
> at

NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[E:\dev\flex\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:531]
> at

mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[E:\dev\flex\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:222]