Sherif,
Thanks for your reply, but what I wanted was for the browser to scholl
the entire page including the App, not just for the app to scroll
itself, just like a big web page.

I stripped out everything but the simplest table on an html page and
it worked, so I'm cool for now.

Thanks for responding.

Jack

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sherif Abdou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Browser does not add Scroll Areas, it is Flex that handles that
since it is an Application. If you want Scrollbars just set the
horizontalScrollPolicy to on