From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexuser1
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 10:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Destination not found error with liveCycle DS and
Flex

Hi,
I just installed livecycle DS and looked at all the samples, etc.
I tried making my own project by
1. adding a destination called 'chat' in the
C:\lcds\jrun4\servers\default\flex\WEB-INF\flex messaging-config.xml
============================
<default-channels>
<channel ref="my-rtmp"/>
</default-channels>

<destination id="chat">

<properties>
<network>
<session-timeout>0</session-timeout>
</network>
<server>
<max-cache-size>1000</max-cache-size>
<message-time-to-live>0</message-time-to-live>
<durable>false</durable>
</server>
</properties>
</destination>

=============================

2. made a flex app with producer and consumer destination = 'chat'
3. restart LCDS and then run the app

I get this error:
[MessagingError message='Destination 'chat' either does not exist or
the destination has no channels defined (and the application does not
define any default channels.)']

What!? I added the destination!
I have everything on my company's remote server which I log into from
home. I could give you access to the windows remote desktop program if
you would like to take a look at the folder structure, etc.

Thank you
-Mike