I've got three ButtonBars in a ViewStack, but this doesn't seem to work too
well.

The problem is that if I don't specify a height on the ViewStack all the
ButtonBar's take the height of the first one. If the first one only has two
elements while the next ones have ten, that's a problem.

If I do specify a height the first one doesn't look good since it will add
spacing between the two buttons to make it fill the whole height.

I also tried calling .invalidateSize() on the selected ButtonBar to make it
resize itself but to no avail ..

Can I tell it to align at top or something with less spacing between each
button? (verticalAlign=top didn't do much ..)

--

http://www.juicability.com - flex blog