From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:32 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataServices (LCDS) Java Heap error

I had a crash today with my data services apps and got the following
error:

body = (null)
clientId = "B1A21AEB-7FB2-0022-31DE-C79FF87CB391"
correlationId = "8819D347-6D27-31D1-65CB-C79FFBA81DFD"
destination = "contacts"
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Server.Processing"
faultDetail = (null)
faultString = "There was an unhandled failure on the server. Java
heap space"
headers = (Object)#1
messageId = "E5DE7DBF-F0F7-7E52-B2B3-F9837BBF444D"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 1201645034863
timeToLive = 0

Any idea what could cause this or how to handle it. I am not
compiling on the server, just running Tomcat.

I am also having an interesting problem where one specific user
crashes the entire system every time she gets on. I have no idea how
a user would have that much influence or what it could be one her
machine that crashes Hibernate/LCDS so if anyone can shed some like on
this as well that would be much appreciated. The app is only serving
about 7 or 8 concurrent users right now.

Thanks,
- Kevin