Hi,

I'm not sure where to being looking - one of our dev machines takes an
unspeakably long time to embed mp3 files (a mxml with embedded 2.7MB
file takes more than 30 minutes and still not yet done)

It only happens on one machine. The only thing we know so far is that
this machine is Chinese windows XP. I'm unsure if it's a problem with
the compiler on Chinese XP only (as we only have 1 such machine here).
It seems to work fine on our test machines with Chinese Windows 2000
and Chinese Vista.

Are there any other known issues with the speed of mp3 embedding?

Thanks!

Roy