From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of iiley
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 10:09 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Dictionary weakKeys feature or it's a GC bug

NO, the code does not generat new TestDic, but it keep DicCase instances
in an array, but did you see dic = new Dictionary(true);? it is the
ComplexObj instances container.

Yes, i use FB3 profiler, do you see this picture:
http://demo.aswing.org/dictionary.gif
<http://demo.aswing.org/dictionary.gif>

Thank you for keeping help me, but I think you haven't read the whole
code, haven't test the code and then made conclusion...

--
iiley
AsWing http://www.aswing.org <http://www.aswing.org>