Throughout the day I see the following message posted on my logs, and
can't seem to track the root cause, or how to fix it.
We have a 2-node JBoss cluster, but only really using the Flex cache
replication piece of the framework.  We use UDP protocol and plan to
make the change to using TCP instead in the near future.
Tried searching on this forum and expanded my research to other
sites, but came up empty.  Any recommendations on how to proceed?

15:00:49,253 ERROR [STDERR] Exception in thread "pool-2-thread-16"
15:00:49,253 ERROR [STDERR] flex.messaging.cluster.ClusterException:
Unable to broadcast a replicated service operation to the service
peers for cluster id 'default-cluster'.
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.messaging.cluster.JGroupsCluster.broadcastOperation
(JGroupsCluster.java:388)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.messaging.cluster.JGroupsCluster.broadcastServiceOperation
(JGroupsCluster.java:309)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.messaging.cluster.ClusterManager.invokeServiceOperation
(ClusterManager.java:101)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.data.DataService.sendPeerSyncAndPush(DataService.java:253)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.syncClients
(DataServiceTransaction.java:1209)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.doCommit
(DataServiceTransaction.java:965)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.commit
(DataServiceTransaction.java:348)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at com.firstbest.underwriting.audit.AuditLogAssembler.onEvent
(AuditLogAssembler.java:107)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at com.firstbest.event.JXPathEventEngine.sendEvent
(JXPathEventEngine.java:78)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at com.firstbest.event.EventServiceImpl.dispatchAsyncEvent
(EventServiceImpl.java:52)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at
com.firstbest.event.async.SimpleEventQueueListener$EventDispatchTask.r
un(SimpleEventQueueListener.java:102)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
15:00:49,254 ERROR [STDERR]
at java.lang.Thread.run
(Thread.java:595)