I am trying to figure out a elegant way to delay my data binding, sorts and
filters on an
arraycollection while a collection is lazy loading from a LCDS autosync call.

Currently, it seems like the bindings and filters are getting call multiple
times while the
collection is loading from the server and I often see two or three duplicate
rows before the
whole thing settles down.  (I can send a screen capture of the load if that
helps...it's ugly.)

Is there an event that i can catch or some other way to know when this server
dump is
finished so then I can call a sort and filter on my collection at that point?

Any thoughts on how to tune this better?

I realize this may be a similar post to: