Not as I understand clipContent. It just turns off scroll bars, no?

What I want (and I assume the OP is the same) is for the value returned for
"100%" to represent the "inside" width of a container, so when you scroll
vertically, that value drops by ~20 pixels, instead of automatically adding
a horizontal scroll bar if you've got anything attached to the RHS of the
container by either a right="foo" or width="100%".

-Josh