Has anybody posted a solution to this question?  I have the same
problem.  I can fold <mx> tags but I can't fold individual functions
within the <mx:script> tag.  Am I doing something wrong?

Apologies if this is a stupid question.  No luck googling an answer!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Corey Smaller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>