Editable=true, rendererIsEditor=true

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dominic Pazula
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:52 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Keyboard navigation to objects within
components

Is there anyway to do this out-of-the box?

I have an AdvancedDataGrid and I want track the user paging up, down,
and across the grid with the arrow keys. I don't want the data to be
editable, which means I cannot use the itemFocusIn event (throw, as
you say, by the item editor).

Is there an easy way to do this without rewriting the item renderer?