I am pretty new to Flex but a vet in the programming world so Action Script
3 is great and I think I am coming along quickly with it. I am trying to
create a footer bar 800w 60h that will display an animated marquee of all
the images i load from an xml file. I have about 30 images in there right
now. I am using a tile list to display them and the way I have it the first
8 are showing up. Is there a way to animate the rest of the images  in a
scrolling animation or am I completely on the wrong track here? Here is what
I have so far, any help is greatly appreciated!

*main.xml*

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="absolute"
creationComplete="doComplete()" width="855" height="60">

    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.controls.Image;

            private var loader:URLLoader;
            [Bindable]
            private var xml:XML;

            private function doComplete():void {
                loader = new URLLoader();
                loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE,onComplete);
                loader.load(new URLRequest("images.xml"));
            }

            private function onComplete(e:Event):void {
                xml = new XML(e.target.data);
            }

        ]]>
    </mx:Script>

    <mx:TileList id="tl" columnWidth="100" rowHeight="60" width="855"
height="60"
            backgroundColor="#333366" horizontalScrollPolicy="off"
verticalScrollPolicy="off" rollOverColor="#333366"
            dataProvider="{xml.image.src}" itemRenderer="mx.controls.Image"
direction="horizontal">
    </mx:TileList>

</mx:Application>

*images.xml*