If you mean "refresh" as in clicking the browser refresh button, reloading
the application is exactly what it's supposed to do.

Your Flex application is just a SWF loaded in an HTML file. The SWF is
interacting with the user while the browser and html file do nothing. Not
completely nothing, but you should get the point.

Flex applications do not use the request/response metaphor you may be used
to with traditional web development.

HTH
Rob

On Feb 7, 2008 5:45 PM, cool buddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I developed a small application in FLEX..
> Whenever i refresh a page it goes back to the HOME page.Is there anything
> wrong in the coding...
> For example there is a user registration page...when i refresh the page it
> goes back to the HOME page..
> Does anyone have any idea?? please post it..
>
> Thanks..

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your
> homepage.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Regards,
Rob Rusher

Adobe Certified AIR, Connect, ColdFusion MX and Flex Instructor
m: 303-885-7044
im: robrusher